Samantha James, Event Design & Experience Management Major- PCMA Student Club at the University of North Texas
- How long have you been a member of PCMA? I have been a member for less than a year as the University of North Texas just recognized us as an official student chapter.
- What do you love most about PCMA? Or how has your PCMA membership benefitted you? Being a member of PCMA has already opened up so many opportunities with meeting professionals and getting familiar and more active on LinkedIn. I enjoy learning how to apply my knowledge within my studies to better myself and our organization.
- When you aren’t working, how do you enjoy spending your time? When I am not working I enjoy dancing, I have been dancing for 9 years now and actually dance professionally as a Frisco Fighters Bombshell dancer out of Dallas, Tx.
- What was the first concert you ever attended? My first concert was Brett Young. I saw him in Austin, TX about 2 years ago!
- What is a fun fact about you that not many people know? I enjoy scrapbooking and journaling! I feel it is a great way to save memories and have a little relaxation time.
- What characteristic do you admire most in others? I admire those who stay true to themselves, do not follow others, like to stand out, and be original. I admire people who stick to their word, I feel like your word is your most powerful thing as it shows your character.