Join the PCMA Gulf States Chapter Leadership Team in shaping the future of the chapter. Listed below are the committees on which you can serve.
- Communication Committee – Engage the membership in all activities and initiatives of the Chapter; specifically before, during and after programs. This committee is ideal for those enjoy communications, marketing, advertising, newsletter development, web-site development and media relations. This committee is responsible for ensuring the PCMA Gulf States Chapter is poised for success by promoting the chapter’s events, compiling quality newsletters, offers dynamic social media content and an informational website while managing its contents and design. Tasks include: Compiling and sending Newsletter, Social Media posts and outreach on all PCMA Gulf States Channels, Catalyst Group Updates, Website content and updates, Program registration e-mails, Onsite Program Photo Ops and Social Media Updates and Oversees Chapter Administrator Communications.
- Membership Committee – This committee is ideal for those looking to promote human connection within the membership, i.e. speak with members, work behind the scenes or meet new people face to face. The membership committee shall promote Chapter and PCMA membership, and assist with member recruitment and retention. The PCMA Gulf States Chapter believes in making sure our new members feel welcome and immediately networked into the chapter as well as ensuring our existing members have the ability to maximize their return on investment in.
- Member Engagement Subcommittee – Tasks include: Monthly calls to renew memberships, Welcome new attendees at events, Engage with prospective members, Cultivate relationships, Program Follow-Up with Non Members and Staff on-site registration (Distribute name tags, Register attendees, Greet attendees and Collect Payments)
- Member Connections Subcommittee – Tasks include CSR initiatives and the annual GMID events.
- Program Committee – The programs committee is the backbone of our chapter and is charged with the responsibility of providing educational, social and digital programming that brings membership, education and networking together throughout the year.
- Education Subcommittee is charged with the responsibility of providing educational events throughout the year. Tasks include, but are limited to: Recruiting speakers and potential host venues, Program development and Logistics and Provide marketing and registration information.
- Sponsorship Subcommittee supports the chapter strategic plan by identifying and integrating business opportunities, through program and event partnerships that provide maximum return on all investments. Tasks include: Seek and secure potential sponsorship opportunities, Compile Sponsorship Agreement, Assist in invoicing and collection and Work with Programs Committee to coordinate sponsorship deliverables.
- Digital Events Subcommittee is charged with the responsibility of providing digital events that engages the membership that cannot attend onsite. Tasks include: Research potential topics, Setup online logistics and Provide marketing and registration information
- Mix & Bowl Subcommittee is charged with securing host venue, Event planning and logistics and Provide marketing and registration information
Check out our 2018 Workbook for more information about these committees and becoming involved.
Are you ready to volunteer with the PCMA Gulf States Chapter? Apply now!
Reach out to our Chapter Administrator if interested in more information.