Why apply for the PCMA Gulf States Chapter Board of Directors?
Volunteering provides tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth, building industry contacts, and developing relationships with colleagues.
• Build new skills and strengthen leadership skills you already have
• Meet new people – both friends and industry contacts
• Make a name for yourself
• Build relationships
• Experience new ideas
• Advance your career and experience within PCMA
All terms would begin January 1, 2024.
Criteria & Guidelines for Selection of Board Members
1) Each nominee must be a member in good standing of PCMA and PCMA Gulf States Chapter.
2) Each elected board member must commit to attending/participating in scheduled board meetings.
3) Each board member must freely support the goals of the chapter, giving of their time and talents with a positive attitude.
4) Each board member must support Gulf States programming to the best of their ability in terms of personal attendance and support that may include word of mouth, email and social media support.
5) Each board member must adhere to the PCMA Principles of Professional Conduct.
To apply, please complete the online application form by November 24, 2023.
Questions? Please email [email protected].