- This event has passed.
Stay Calm and Make a Plan: Proving Your Value and Adapting through Disruption
August 27 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm CDT
This event has passed. Please find the OnDemand session here!
Join us for this informative and engaging panel discussion on proving your value, adapting your skills, setting and managing expectations in both your current role AND the job hunt!
There will also be an opportunity to ask those burning questions you may have!
Registration is complimentary with an option to donate to PCMA Gulf States Chapter. All proceeds go toward future Gulf States education.
Points of Conversation:
• How have you adapted in your role to fit the new landscape?
• What skills are needed and how are you obtaining them?
• How are you showing value to your leadership? We need experienced planners AND sales more than ever!
• What expectations do you have of planners/suppliers? Sense of partnership, cooperation, creativity, etc.
• What IS the future of meetings? An Insiders perspective
• What qualities and skills are companies going to be looking for as we navigate toward the near future?
• What is keeping you awake at night in regards to your role with your organization?
11:00 am-11:30 am Open Networking – Enter early and discuss your concerns with your colleagues and friends
11:30 am-12:30 pm – Education Program
12:30 pm-1:00 pm – Q&A Session and Wrap Up
Kristen Torres, Executive Director, Meetings & Events- National Cattleman’s Beef Association
Jane Belli, Associate Director, Meetings- Alcon
Sean Penix, Director of Sales- AT&T Stadium
Dawn Penfold, President- MeetingJobs.com
Steven Foster, CMP, Managing Partner, Foster+Fathom
Thank You to Our Sponsors: