In 2018 and with your support, the chapter was able to raise nearly $8,000 in auction proceeds to underwrite educational and engagement initiatives for our members, including:
- “Let’s Talk” Road Show – a delegation of chapter leaders in Dallas and Austin met in person with members, former members and non-members to learn more about what they wanted from their PCMA chapter
- Risk Management Symposium – our first-ever half-day educational event, covering multiple topics and offering 3.75 clock hours of continuing education credit
- Holiday Brunch – end-of-year networking celebration and CSR event benefiting area charities
We are thrilled to share some exciting news with you! The Gulf States Chapter remains committed to providing the best educational and networking resources for our members, and in 2019, we have two opportunities for you to continue your support:
January 6 – Chapter Reception at Convening Leaders – Pittsburgh, PA
September TBD – Inaugural Awards Gala – Dallas, TX
The Chapter Reception at Convening Leaders is our annual kick-off celebration when we welcome more than 100 members and future members, introduce the incoming Board of Directors, and provide an update on what to look forward to in the new term. In conjunction with the reception, we host a silent auction, and you are invited to donate an item to help raise funds for the chapter. Please RSVP for the event today.
At the inaugural Awards Gala celebration in September, we will recognize outstanding service to our chapter and professional achievement in several categories, including Planner of the Year, Supplier of the Year, Volunteer of the Year, and more. The Awards Gala will serve as the chapter’s marquee fundraising event for 2019 and will also feature a silent auction. We hope we can count on your continued support.
How can you get involved? Both events offer sponsorship opportunities and we invite you to consider becoming a sponsor partner to be an integral part of bringing these unique experiences to our members. Additionally, you are invited to donate items to the silent auctions, which will undergo an exciting digital transformation soon!
$75 suggested minimum value, but all donations are appreciated. Past donated items include:
- Hotel packages
- Spa packages
- Sporting event tickets
- Travel vouchers
- Amazon or Visa gift cards
- Electronics (tablets, smart watches, etc)