Why apply for the PCMA Gulf States Chapter Board of Directors?
Volunteering provides tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth, building industry contacts, and developing relationships with colleagues.
• Build new skills and strengthen leadership skills you already have
• Meet new people – both friends and industry contacts
• Make a name for yourself
• Build relationships
• Experience new ideas
• Advance your career and PCMA
• President-Elect (1-year term with a 3-year commitment expected)
• Treasurer (1-year term)
• Secretary (1-year term)
• Director at Large (3-year term)
All terms would begin January 1, 2021
Criteria & Guidelines for Selection of Board Members
1) Each nominee must be a member in good standing of PCMA and PCMA Gulf States Chapter.
2) Each elected board member must commit to attending/participating in scheduled board meetings.
3) Each board member must freely support the goals of the chapter, giving of their time and talents with a positive attitude.
4) Each board member must support Gulf States programming to the best of their ability in terms of personal attendance and support that may include word of mouth, email and social media support.
5) Each board member must adhere to the PCMA Principles of Professional Conduct.
To apply, please complete the online application form by September 30, 2020.
Questions? Please email Jacquelyn Helton, CMP, CTA, PCMA Gulf States Past-President and Nominating Committee Chair.